We offer device financing in partnership with Sterling Bank for all our hardware products i.e. (iPad, iPhone and Mac) where you can pay conveniently over a 12-month period. The process is quite simple and fast to open the account and we assist the customer with submission of documents. Please see below details and FAQs.
What are the requirements for Device Finance?
Open IMAL account by following this link here
What is the interest rate for Device Finance?
Interest rate is 1% per month
How long does it take?
Once all documents are checked and approved, the device finance approval should be ready between 1-2 days time frame.
What devices are applicable?
All iStore devices above NGN150,000.
How does the Process work?
1. Select a product
2. Fill in loan form
3. KYC and collection of documents.
Requirements for Altmall
1. Fill the attached (AltMall Application Form Externals) form stating product required
2. 6 months bank statement
3. You must have opened account with Sterling Bank as advised above i.e. open IMAL account by clicking this link here
4. Scanned copy of your Passport photograph
5. Scanned copy of your Utility bill
6. Reference to fill the appropriate section in attached form 1 or 2 (note this person will serve as a reference and not a guarantor).
The whole process can take 2-3 days
For more information or inquiry email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
You can also call / text or send a Whatsapp message to Williams at 08176651114 or Ugochukwu at 07036732271 for more information.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …