iPhone 14. A huge leap forward.
iPhone 14. With the most impressive dual-camera system on iPhone. Capture stunning photos in low light and bright light. Crash Detection1 a new safety feature, calls for help when you can’t.
∙ 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display2
∙ Advanced camera system for better photos in any light
∙ Cinematic mode now in 4K Dolby Vision up to 30 fps
∙ Action mode for smooth, steady, handheld videos
∙ Vital safety technology, —Crash Detection1 calls for help when you can’t
∙ All-day battery life and up to 20 hours of video playback3
∙ A15 Bionic chip with 5-core GPU for lightning-fast performance. Superfast 5G cellular4
∙ Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance5
∙ iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalize, communicate, and share6
1. Emergency SOS uses a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling.
2. The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information.
4. Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
5. iPhone 14 is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
6. Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
Go to apple.com/iphone/compare for a complete set.